Inspiring Medium Posts — 1
My Favorite Inspirational Posts — July Week 1
Reading on Medium to me feels like as if I am the kid at the library, and I want to read it all! Oh the high :)
Medium writers are exceptional in the delivery of their message. They do their home work and they present stories that are heart touching, informative and inspiring all at the same time.
I’ve had the privilege of connecting with some prolific writers over the last month since I joined Medium. Every interaction, every comment shared, every energy exchange leaves me inspired and frankly in awe of the sheer talent that exists on this platform. The writers are all heart and their writing pure love.
Below are some of my favorite inspirational posts from some such prolific writers, that I enjoyed all last week. The topics range from life lessons, Spirituality, Philosophy, Personal Develoment, Self Love, Mental Health, Writing, Joy etc.
Go enjoy them just as much as I have.
Happy Reading! ❤
Inspiring Medium Posts this past week (July Week-1)
- Vidya Sury, Collecting Smiles, shares her beautiful, simple and powerful Hugging meditation ways that are too joyful to miss:
2. Sandra Pawula, shares her timeless wisdom and gently guides us into surrendering and letting go for immense personal growth:
3. Yana Bostongirl, shares a short and powerful story in her post on personal time management:
“The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities” — Stephen Covey
4. Spyder, shares his experience and wisdom on my favorite topic and his aunthenticity shines through in it:
Matters of Love
Guest Prompt Week 1, Day 2: Riku Arikiri — Do you willingly take risks, knowing you might fail regarding matters of…
5. Diana C., shares her phenomenal insight on the sensitive topic of partners and relationships. A treat to read:
6. Jill (Conquering Cognitions), shares how we as humans take things for granted and that there is still so much excitement in the everyday:
7. Vishnu*s Virtues, shares his thoughts and expertise on how to simply and effectively hone our writing skills:
8. Ali Hall, shares how effective and powerful saying ‘no’ really is and how it will totally save you:
9. Carolyn Riker, shares Jung’s perspective and her perspective on how intuition and synchronicity is always at play in our lives:
Pause and Notice the Sweet Gifts of Synchronicity
When the universe handpicks something special for you
10. Evelyn Lim, shares her wisdom on all things self love and healing. She believes in self love so much she started her own publication for it:
Every week I’ll share some amazing writing with you all, so that you too may be inspired.
**What inspired you this past week?**
❤ May you have a beautiful, positive and loving week ahead.❤